Multi-Stakeholder initiatives: Cooperating to achieve responsible and inclusive business
The aim of this MSI is to encourage current and future soybean to be produced in a responsible manner to reduce social and environmental impacts while maintaining or improving the economic status for the producer.
This is achieved through:
- The commitment of all stakeholders involved in the value chain of soybean
- The development, implementation and verification of a global standard
The objectives of the MSI are to:
- Facilitate a global dialogue on soy that is economically viable, socially equitable and environmentally sound
- Reach consensus among key stakeholders and players linked to the soy industry
- Act as a Forum to develop and promote a standard of sustainability for the production, processing, trading and use of soy
- Act as an internationally recognised forum for the monitoring of global soy production in terms of sustainability
- Mobilise diverse sectors interested in participating in the MSI process.
To download full report, click here: CSR Asia